Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gabe's Fascinating Stories are Back

 As many long-time readers of this blog know, I generally post two fascinating stories per month. With the move to Green Bay, Wisconsin, last fall, somehow I got out of the habit of posting my fascinating stories. Well that ends now! Beginning this week with the delightful story of "The History of Car Radio", I will be posting two stories each month.

Remember the purpose of these stories is to give local government officials, business owners and career professionals a competitive advantage. I sincerely believe that knowledge is power.  The more facts and trivia you know, the more successful you can be.

Every story I post on this blog is a story I heard, read or observed. Some of the stories I share are fact; some are legend, while still others ... well I am just not sure. Many will warm your hearts, but all are designed to stimulate your mind.

Sign up to personally to receive an email for each story I post.

Stay knowledgeable my friends,

Gabe Gabrielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment